Viewing your account
In order to view the items you have checked out, items you have placed on hold, renew materials, see your fines and request materials, simply log into your account using your library card and PIN. Clicking on the View My Account link in the top menu bar will take you to the login screen.
If you have never logged in before, you will need to create a PIN (Personal Identification Number). Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Change My Pin screen.
2. Enter the barcode from your library card in the Library Card # box.
3. Enter the word changeme in the PIN box
4. The first field asks you to Enter Old Pin. Type changeme again.
5. You will then be prompted to enter your new PIN. You can use up to ten letters and numbers for your PIN.
6. Re-enter your PIN and click the Change PIN button.
Please keep track of your PIN. If you forget your PIN, or the temporary PIN "changeme" does not work, you will need to call or visit your local library.Requesting that an item be held or sent from another library
You can request items online from the library catalog:
1. Click on the PLACE HOLD link that appears next to the catalog record of the item you are interested in.
2. If you haven't already, you will be prompted to enter your
Library Card # and PIN.
3. Select the library where you would like to pick up the item.
4. Click the PLACE HOLD button :
Expiration date: If there is a date after which you will no longer need the item, click the check box and enter the date. The library will cancel your request after that date.